Israeli based (Rehovot) NASDAQ listed company is recruiting the following:
Job Description: Controller:
- Manage the Accounting closing and process for all the Company's SEC / NASDAQ filings
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial report consolidations (US GAAP)
- Preparation and monthly actual to budget reports
- Excellent knowledge of USGAAP financial reporting (e.g. derivatives, leases, stock-based compensation, revenue recognition, business combinations, goodwill, deferred taxes, intangible assets, etc.)
- Responsibility for SOX processes
- CPA Israel. Advantage – CPA USA
- Excellent up to date working knowledge of US GAAP
- Highly proficient in sophisticated US GAAP and SEC financial reporting standards for financial instruments, derivatives, options, various valuation and impairments requirements, etc.
- Experience with companies on NASDAQ
- Experience with complex consolidations.
- Experience with SOX
- English mother tongue level
- Strong experience with Excel, including sophisticated functions (pivot, lookup, etc.)
- Big 4 (manager level) plus at least 6 years’ experience as a Controller preferably at global companies.
- Hands on (strong emphasis)
- Team player
- Meet deadlines
- Accurate, reliable, accountable and responsible
- Proven ability to work under pressure.