- Manage and troubleshoot live production environments.
- Manage projects on live production environments from end to end.
- Be a part of an agile and independent team of DevOps engineers.
- Test, build, design, deploy, and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer of a production environment.
- Deep understanding of Linux OS. detect and troubleshoot problems.
- Proven experience in automatic processes on Linux environments.
- Experience with Windows Server OS, detect, and troubleshoot problems.
Powershell Skills - Big Advantage.
- Strong experience with Cloud providers and Infrastructure as code tools.
AWS - An advantage.Terraform - Big advantage.
- Feel comfortable with code, coding standards, and testing.
- Familiarity with network terms and experience with troubleshooting problems.
- Understanding and implementing security methods.
- Experience with Containers and Microservices - an advantage.
- Self-learning enthusiasm.
- Responsibility - Taking, not receiving.
- Approachability and kindness.