An experienced Real-Time/Embedded SW engineer for the software application engineering team.
Work closely with customers to understand their requirements and business case.
Design and implement embedded, memory and power optimized software as part of IoT products.
Support customers in their on-going development and integration.
Take part in developing innovative software and proof of concepts on top of chip-set and products
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical engineering, SW engineering or computer science
· At least 8 years of proven experience in embedded software development and debugging
· At least 5 years of proven experience in C Programming
· Experience with embedded operating systems (such as RTOS or Embedded Linux)
· Fluent in English with superior oral and written communications skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
· Quick learner, Motivated, Self-driven and independent person
· Experience with network stack and protocols
· Experience in customer support and code customization
· Experience with SDK development and SW development for complex, multiprocessor systems
· Experience with cellular systems standards GSM/CDMA/LTE
· Good knowledge of Python, bash, Linux, P4.