Technical support and pre-sales engineer for VoIP Processors and DSPs.
Talented engineer to lead the technical communication and account management with customers from design stage to a production-ready product.
- Bachelor’s degree in elecrtric engineering with background in signal processing
- At least 2-3 years in Telecom R&D
- DSP programming - advantage
- Signal Processing basic knowledge
- Basic HW knowledge
- Basic c knowledge
- VoIP knowledge - advantage
- Customer orientation – patience, presentably, ability to focus
- Troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
Good English, both written and verbal communication