- Analyze, design and develop new features for the Cyber-Ark infrastructure and product family. Take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliverable.
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
- Take part in research projects for new products and features
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering related field / Elite unit alumni
- 5+ years’ experience building highly-scalable interactive web applications
- Have the ability to understand complex software systems.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Flexbox
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
- High ability to adopt new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
Additional skills (advantage)
- Builds and lifecycle in a front-end environment (Webpack, npm)
- Proficient in test driven development and unit testing.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies like .Net/Java is an advantage.
- Open source contributor.
- Ability to lead complex technical challenges (high technical capabilities and independence, excellent design and analytical skills)
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline
- Experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)