- Function as subject matter expert for the designated product and collaborate with support, services and sales
- Writing scope and spec documents for applicable tactical product enhancements
- Participate in the definition of the product lifecycle and collaborate with the other development teams across the organization
- Contribute to all regulatory processes related to the product
- Collaborate, influence and communicate with internal/external customers (mostly in the US) and/or business colleagues.
- When required, performs customer & Internal training in field of expertise.
- Demonstrate leadership by influence over development and other cross-functional teams
- Engineering degree or computer science degree or relevant discipline
- Technical and business orientation
- Self-Driven individual
- Willing to travel abroad - 20% (Mainly to NA)
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- At least 3 years work experience in a technology company
- Experience in Product management
- Experience with medical software/device and specifically with Hemo or monitoring systems
- Experience in working with teams responsible for enterprise scale software
- Experience with regulatory and cybersecurity requirements for medical device
- Experience in working in a large corporate culture across geographically distributed teams
- Work experience with US based customers
- Exceptional inter-personal, coaching and motivating skills
- Self-driven individual
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, effective presentation skills (In English)