The Product Manager is reporting to Director Product Manager and responsible for product line planning and execution throughout the Product Life cycle process in the company. By applying smart fusion of market needs, competitive landscape, customer requirements and company strategy the product management group is responsible for guiding the company’s solutions to drive its organic business growth.
The product manager will tightly collaborate with the marketing, R&D and delivery teams to successfully fulfill his task and responsibilities.
- Product roadmap management for one or more of company radars product lines.
- Manage the collection, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers, prospects, partners, sales, and market-driven forces.
- Define an operational concept for the radar system
- Software Version planning, including detailed requirements definition for a specific version (Features; "Epics", Use cases / User stories, etc.)
- Monitor R&D workplan to meet the requirements and business needs.
- Approval of R&D’s POC (proof of concept) or Alfa.
- Conduct internal acceptance tests.
- Monitor the product throughout its lifecycle and make necessary decisions regarding futur development, quality issues, cost reduction, end of life, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years as product manager of multidisciplinary products.
- B.Sc. Electronics or equivalent degree.
- Good RF knowledge
- Good Radar knowledge – advantage
- Operational experience with integration and operation of integrated systems
- Solid hardware and system background
- Ability to zoom out from a feature level to a product/ system level
- High ability to plan and prioritize
- Analytics skills
- Process oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player, ability to lead, quick learner, proactive, highly motivated and committed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills