we’re looking for an excellent product manager to join the product team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out high quality products.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand customer experience, journey and market unmet needs.
- Break down concepts captured in the overall vision and roadmap into detailed requirements to feed into the agile development process
- Lead the R&D teams to ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing and A/B testing, to verify the product concept and design.
- Develop all customer DFUs including user manuals, catalogs etc.
- Responsible for pre-launch activities and post-launch stabilization.
- Support customers/distributors technical issues/questions
- Serve as an in-house expert for our product and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Train new customers or sales teams and conduct on site investigation at customers when necessary.
- The job requires 20% of traveling abroad mainly to the US and Europe
- Education: Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager with a proven track record of launching impactful medical devices.
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA, and product launch.
- Experience with usability testing, A/B tests, user interviews and surveys.
- Experience in the medical device industry, especially infusion pumps - Advantage
- Language skills:
- Fluent English (ability to present, speak and correspond with ease), mother tongue – advantage!
- Hebrew - professional proficiency
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turnin