Key responsibilities and tasks:
1. Production Materials Control: calculating desired stock, manufacturing plans, safety stock levels.
2. Subcontractors’ Management: time and cost efficiency evaluation and control.
3. Generate purchase orders and communicate with vendors to reduce costs and lead time.
4. Production inventory management.
5. Manufacturing materials receiving and production kits preparation.
6. International shipping & logistics.
• BSc in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Excellent skills and knowledge of ERP software such as SAP, Priority etc.
• Ability to write reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to work independently.
• A high-level of English and Hebrew, spoken and written.
• Previous experience in a High-tech company
• Very organized and efficient.
• Proactive, team player.
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines.