Responsibility and Authority
The Program Manager drive and Implement the given
business vision and strategy through program execution to hit the market window
and company objectives.
- Matrix manager
that is responsible to integrate, synchronize and synergize the different Operation and R&D tasks in the company across all the functions managers and departments.
- Manage the Program execution across the company domains (Silicon Design, FW, HW Design, Operation, Quality, customer support / Application teams, and marketing teams) from Product Definition through full system delivery to Program EOL.
- Organize, plan and oversee Programs schedules and budgets.
- Implement and track the Development Process and Program metrics.
- Manage the program execution communication inbound and outbound.
- Understand and solve customer problem/needs, and enable company business.
- B.SC. EE degree or Computer Science from a leading university.
- MBA degree-highly desirable
- Over 10 years of experience in the Semiconductor industry.
- Proven experience of managing complex multi-disciplinary programs.
Additional qualifications include:
Strong business acumen and experience in product planning and strategy.
- Exceptional communications and organization skills
- Solid understanding of the silicon design processes, post silicon manufacturing,
validation, and software development.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining successful relationships with partner
- Role model accountability, possess excellent teamwork, demonstrate problem solving
and thinking outside of the box
- Effectively engage with customers
- Make and facilitate decisive decision making under time pressure