- Minimum Bachelor degree in chemistry /chemical engineering/material engineering.
Competence and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical lab work including formulation development and basic analytical testing.
- Experience in using HPLC testing methods is an advantage.
- Experience with pharmacopeial HPLC testing method and method qualification is an advantage.
- Experience in test methods qualification protocols and reports writing is an advantage.
- Effective teamworking skills.
- Flexible and methodical approach to work.
- Skilled in GMP and be able to perform tasks under quality and safety standards.
- Demonstrable organizational skills.
- Proficiency with the English language.
- Self-confidence and motivation to investigate and solve complex problems.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet demands set by the department, company or external customer.
- Presentation skills and the ability to convey technical information to non-technical people.
- IT and technology skills to work with advanced equipment and techniques.
- Creativity and resourcefulness and ability for independent work.