Producing valuable content for our customers
Participate in all stages of product development: from the design through implementation, integration and testing
Gaining deep knowledge of our products and how customers are using them.
- At least 5 years of experience in C++ Windows/Linux development
- Innovator by nature. Thinking out of the box.
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Expeirence with CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Git/Artifactory) - an advantage
- BSc in computer-science/engineering – an advantage
- Proven Agile and JIRA experience – an advantage
- Information security experience – an advantage
- Cloud platform experience – AWS/Azure/Google Cloud – an advantage.
- Web Backend experience – an advantage.
- Working with micro services architecture – an advantage