We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our group. We are looking for a person which can take full responsibility and lead projects in the team.
How your day to day will look like?
- Evaluate and build various models used by our trading teams.
- Develop new predictive models and optimize systems to enhance trading performance.
- Collaborate with other teams to turn experimental models into production-ready systems.
What should you bring with you?
- 4+ years of experience working with predictive and probabilistic models.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills.
- Solid experience and skill in quantitative programming including strong proficiency in R or Python.
- Experience in management / leading projects.
- Excellent quantitative problem solving skills.
- Ability to initiate and lead research projects from idea to productization.
- An excellent foundation of quantitative theory coupled with an ability to build real-world models and analytical tools.
- Driven, organized, and able to work on independent research and real-world problem solving with efficiency and accuracy.
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning new processes and technologies.
- B.A / B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Statistics, macroeconomics, Physics, mathematics or equivalent.