Senior Product Manager
- Be a hands-on product manager
- Own and execute the full
cycle of product development – from concept, in-depth analysis
and writing specs, through close work with R&D and data scientists to
ensure accurate execution, while supervising version launches and
following up on production and implementation issues.
- Deliver a great experience to
our product’s users.
- Define and prioritize new
- Work closely with Optimization
and Marketing teams to analyze needs and implement new tools and products
- Be a team player: understand
other teams’ goals, seek input and incorporate their expertise into your
planning, and gain key stakeholder support for projects and initiatives.
- Have a keen awareness of
industry trends, consumer feedback and competitor activity in order to
recommend research and solid strategies to help facilitate product
- 5+ years of
experience in Product Management with proven deliveries in Web,
Internet, Online Media or Mobile companies.
- Strong understanding of Product
development, Internet, UX, Platform, R&D lifecycle, Project lifecycle
and Business needs.
- Defining requirements and
writing documents that include user experience/story characterizations.
- Strong analytics abilities,
skilled in solving complex problems.
- Strong project management skills - managing complex
processes across multiple teams.
- Highly motivated,
- Organized and methodical.
- Excellent communication and
- Self-initiator, capable of
working with ever-changing business environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer
science (or similar) / engineering / marketing
- Mobile App experience