Managing a small team, in agile environment, developing the Aternity Windows Agent, a core component of the Aternity product, which monitors multiple types of client & web applications, with minimal intrusiveness and limited resource consumption.
The Aternity Agent includes a windows service application, Chrome/Firefox extensions and Internet Explorer/Edge add-ons.
It is a Hands-on position - the Team Leader will handle complex Windows system tasks that require thorough analysis and robust implementation.
Reports to: Agent Director
- Lead a team of developers through the product lifecycle - architecture, design, development, quality and production.
- Design and implementation of the main Windows agent.
- Own full end-to-end costumer-facing Chrome extension application.
As part of the position, you will contribute to the product vision and be responsible for the execution and success of the product.
- Hands-on development of features (~70% of the time).
- Delivering high standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
- Effectively performing troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis of severe (Tier 5) support cases.
- Work closely with other colleagues – QA, product, UI and BI.
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members
- Creating an effective fruitful and fun working environment.
· At least 5 years of proven experience as a professional software developer C#, Java, C++
· Excellent analytic skills – must
· Passion and proven track record of resolving complex problems - must
· Good written English
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Team player, leader, confident, “getting things done”, independent, passionate
· Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills
· Managerial experience
· Knowledge of browsers behavior, web applications, Chrome extension development & TypeScript
· Knowledge of C#
· Expertise in Windows internals and/or Low-level programming
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process