We are looking for a widely skilled SW application developer to enable our embedded products onto new exciting PC applications. From low level drivers up to UI applications.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / equivalent background from military service
- At least 3 years of proven experience developing software for windows application
- Proficiency and experience in C++ / C#.
- Experience implementing low-level protocols (USB / Bluetooth / Serial / I2C)
- Knowledge of Windows low-level and kernel programming and debugging ( face=Arial size=2 color="#222222">KMDF, UMDF / WDDM).
- Familiar with Intel SDK – advantage
- Familiar with image processing libraries such as OpenCV - advantage
- Good communication skills and able to work in collaborative environment
- A self-learner with a get-the-job-done attribute
- Experiences with the entire software development lifecycle, including version control (git), build process, testing, and code release
- Creativity, independence, and initiative are a must.
- A friendly, supportive, and communicative team player.